[Yaesu] FT-900

Earl Needham Earl Needham <needhame@3lefties.com>
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 23:14:59 -0600

	About 15 years ago I bought an Atlas 210X.  Not a Yaesu, but hear me
out.  I bought a Telex headset, similar to a Plantronics Starset, and simply
wired it to use with the Atlas.  They had a nice foot switch to go with it.
Perhaps this is still a valid option?

Earl Needham KD5XB
Clovis, NM
See http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/7582/ for Wood Badge at Philmont!
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, Pi Chi, '76
KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG
>From the Radio Amateurs Code:
Considerate, Loyal, Progressive, Friendly, Balanced, Patriotic