[Yaesu] My FT-990 Problem

Bill Brannick WmLB@prefer.net
Sat, 06 Dec 1997 11:29:54 -0800

Just wanted to thank those of you who responded to my FT-990 problem
wherein I lost all operation above 21500.00. I heard from a tech at
Yaesu late in the afternoon yesterday and he certainly concurred with
the great majority of you who suggested it was a VCO/PLL issue.

Cerritos is only about a 20 minute drive from here and I was told that,
in all probability this was not a huge issue and they may well be able
to resolve the issue very quickly, perhaps even as I wait. Good chance I
will be ready for the 10M contest.

So.. thanks again to all of you who took the time to send email.