[Yaesu] 1000MP and TITAN help

GERRY SCOTT gerys@juno.com
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 17:31:14 EST

Just got my 1000MP and I'm really impressed. Sounds better than any rx
I've ever used(been ham since 1962, hey I'm not that old I was 12 when I
started).

Wondering if anyone is using Titan with 1000MP/ If yes, what connections
did u make. I think I know what to do, but would rather utilize the
experience on the reflector.

I was told I could wire as per Yaesu instructions and it would work and
save the Titan relay a bit of work.
Another ham told me to key the Titan as per ten Tec. Will both work?
Did u hook up alc, if so any adjustments made.
If u answer this, pse tell what connection u made where ie PTT/VOX on
Titan to tx ground on 1000MP?
Tks much. great group here. 73 de Gerry K1NY

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.primenet.com/~ke7gh/yaesu.html