[Yaesu] FT1000MP Sub RX

k3lr k3lr@telerama.lm.com
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 13:42:09 -0500

In an effort to improve the selectivity of the SUB receiver in the
FT1000MP, I am wondering if anyone has used the 250 Hz filter for CW
inplace of the recommended 500 Hz filter. It sure seems like it would
work and may make the SUB more effective. I will try it this weekend
and see what happens, but I am sure someone had this idea in the
past...

Has anyone moved the DSP center frequency for CW operation from its
stock 700Hz to 400 Hz? I think the last MENU item allows this....

73!
Tim
K3LR

K3LR@contesting.com