[Yaesu] Any Alternative to FIF-232C Interface?

Larry Menzel lmenzel@millcomm.com
Mon, 02 Jun 1997 06:55:52 -0600

John,

A great little interface with the "guts" built right into the DB25
connector is made by JCOM.  They advertise in QST and other pubs...I'll
send you their address if I can find it.  You might look on the Web at
www.dxer.org and see if there's a link to JCom.

I have one I got from a friend.  I believe they cost about $50.  Much
cheaper than the  Yaesu unit and works just fine.

Larry N0XB
Northfield, MN