[Yaesu] RE: [TowerTalk] Yaesu rotors

morel grunberg morel@shani.net
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 09:21:27 +-300

Scott,

I have a G-1000SDX rotor about 2 years and is working very well.
It was very easy to assembly and mount, too. The only problem
I had was when I modified the original 110V ac to 220V on the
controller. You have to only move a wire but the access into the
controller is so difficult that it takes me 15 minutes to dis-assembly
the box and one hour to re-assembly back. Also, it's quite easy to
broke the indicator mechanism during the procedure.

73 de Morel, 4X1AD