[Yaesu] ::: SOMEONE OUT THERE MUST WANT THIS RIG :::

SCN User jworth@scn.org
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 20:59:26 -0800 (PST)

G'day ladies and gents,

Several days back I posted an ad for an FT-900/CAT that I am trying to
send off to a new home.  Not a single response.  Gawd...this thing is
unused and in original packaging.  I got it for Christmas last year, took
a peek at it, boxed it back up and put it on the top shelf of the
closet.  My old rig is working just fine, and I have no use for the
FT-900.  I like to plug my rigs into the wall socket for power, and the
FT-900 needs a DC supply or nice, big battery.

I'm asking $1000 for the rig and YSK-900 seperation kit, and this has got
to be about $300 less than the big radio stores are asking.  Heck...I
even pay shipping, just like the big guys do!

Either I'm WAY off base on the asking price or Yaesu WAY over-estimated
the demand for these rigs.

Oh well, please let me hear from someone out there...price police or
potential buyers...I don't care!

73s,

Jacob Worthington
AA4FM