[Yaesu] N1PGW Harry A Webber

Brian K. Short shortckt@primenet.com
Fri, 03 Oct 1997 00:46:44 +0100

N1PGW Harry A Webber

Does anyone know how to reach Harry Webber N1PGW?

I have my cashed check for $375 (cashed 08-04-97)
and the UPS Strike etc has confused matters, but I
was last promised a tracking number several weeks
ago. No package or tracking numbers received.

I need to get in touch with Harry to determine what
has happened as this really dragging out...

We made our deal for the FT-101zd and SP-901 speaker
back on July 28, 1997. That was a long time ago!

Any help greatly appreciated.

>    Callsign: N1PGW
>       Name: HARRY A WEBBER
>      Addr1: 93 PLEASANT ST
>      Addr2: DOVER FOXCROFT ME   04426
>    Country: USA
>      Class: Tech Plus
>  Effective: 27 Jun 1995
>    Expires: 01 Jun 2003
>   Location: 45.185 N   69.227 W   Piscataquis County
>      Email: [unknown]   Update Email Address

> >Hi Brian,
> >Your equipment will be on its way this wed or thur. by the latest. I will
> >advise what the tracking numbers are as soon as I know. Thank you for your
> >patience.
> >
> >sincerely, Harry N1PGW

> I have not heard about my radio Harry. Where is it?
> You have my $375 and my radio. What are your plans?
> I have not received the radio or tracking numbers?
>
>    Callsign: N1PGW
>       Name: HARRY A WEBBER
>      Addr1: 93 PLEASANT ST
>      Addr2: DOVER FOXCROFT ME   04426
>    Country: USA
>      Class: Tech Plus
>  Effective: 27 Jun 1995
>    Expires: 01 Jun 2003
>   Location: 45.185 N   69.227 W   Piscataquis County
>      Email: [unknown]   Update Email Address

Brian (602)839-3484 shortckt@primenet.com
1994 E Laguna Dr Tempe, Az 85282