[Yaesu] Slow tuning for FT-1000...where to buy

Sandy Lynch slay@netcom.com
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 22:41:05 -0700 (PDT)

I've received several requests for this info .. so I'll just list it
here now.

International Radio Service Division, Inc.
1118 Raymond Avenue
Ft. Pierce, Florida 34950
Tel: 561-489-6302

The unit is p/n TU 1000M and it is the "Tuning Upgrade" for the FT-1000.
Cost is $49.95 plus $5.00 shipping/insurance.

The installation instructions are pretty complete, but the quality
of the photocopied photos leaves much to be desired.

73, Sandy W7BX
slay@netcom.com