[Yaesu] FT1000MP supported by SOFT990 Radio Control Software

WD8ARZ wd8arz@null.net
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 09:20:12 -0400

I am pleased to be asked to announce the availability of a new version of
SOFT990 that also supports the FT1000MP. Version 4.39 is the last Dos based
version to be released. This software is by Laurent Labourie F6DEX who is
located in Marcq en Baroeul in the North of France near Lille and the
Belgium border. In his latest email he states:

"Hello Bill
I upload now on Internet the the last version of Soft990 for MS-DOS (4.39).
You can now share the software but the 4.39 as preference to the 4.38. I
give you the honour to make an announcement on the Yaesu mailing List.

Best 73 and thank you for the tests - 73 Laurent F6DEX"

SOFT990 is a freeware designed for the transceiver YAESU FT-990
Running also with FT-840, FT-890, FT-900, FT-920 and now NEW for the
FT1000MP

Features include: Dos, EGA/VGA, Full monitoring, Broadcast listening
module, TNC and DX-Cluster operation, Band scope, Channel information,
Simulation of two transceivers, Mini logbook compatible with Log-EQF,
Signal analysis, and menu driven. Will run on a xt computer and up!

Download from: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/f6dex/#soft990

It has been a Honour to test this software and I am looking forward to the
future Windows 95 release.

Thanks Laurent for sharing your talents and software with the Radio Amateur
Faternity world wide!! Great software and its Free!!!

73 from Bill Stamps - WD8ARZ
E-Mail Reply to:
wd8arz@null.net

E-Mail Reply to: