[Yaesu] Ten Tec owners who hate Yaesu and all Japaneseradios!

Mike Halley mhalley@alice.adsnet.com
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 05:48:02 -0500

KF9YH,,, Bob,, now here is a good example of why I sold all my radio stuff and got out of the kiddy fighting...
I still have a 155BA, 204BA free to anyone just take them down,,,

Mike Halley KB9IYS, ex WB9SLW