[Yaesu] DVS-2 Monitor Level

Daniel Senie dts@senie.com
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 10:24:16 -0500

Gerry Hohn wrote:

> I have just acquired a DVS-2 interfaced to my FT1000D. I find the
> level coming through the headset during transmit far to high but have
> not yet discovered a way the lower the level.

I have the same question on the FT1000MP...

Over the weekend I noticed the natural AGC in my ears and brain had a
hard time going between the VERY loud audio of the DVS-2 (playing my own
voice) and the weak audio of some of the DX I was chasing.

Since I already know what my voice sounds like, I'd really like to lower
the monitor level on the thing by 3 or 6 dB. Any info?

Dan N1JEB