[Yaesu] [ForSale-Swap] FS: YaesuFT-900/AT (CAT)

Ken Kinyon Ken Kinyon" <W7TS@ibm.net
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 16:44:55 -0600

I have for sale a very nice FT-900/AT.  I purchased the radio in 12/95 shortly before the FT-900/CAT became available.  I have since
updated it by adding the YF-115S Collins SSB filter.  I originally bought the radio to use mobile.  However, I never installed it in
the vehicle.  The only use it has seen in the two plus years that I have had it is for about two weeks on two different occasions at
my home station while my primary transceiver was being repaired. I have been able to find only two small pinpoint scratches on the
rear of the left side.  Other than that and some dust it is near to new condition.
Included are:

	FT-900/AT with standard Mic.
	YF-110C 500Hz CW Filter.
	YF-115S Collins SSB Filter.
	YSK-900 Remote Kit
	MMB-62 Remote control panel Bracket
	FIF-232 RS-232 interface.
	MMB-20 Mobile Mount.

As I calculate it, using my latest AES catalog this would cost about $1700 new.  I am asking $1050 plus shipping.  Thanks for
reading this.
73,
Ken

Kenneth E.  Kinyon - W7TS