[Yaesu] Re: Yaesu Digest V1 #511

Jurgen Geldhof jurgen.geldhof@skynet.be
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 09:56:17 +0100

Hi,

if I receive the Yaesu-digest with between the real Yaesu-mails 2 spams,
this does prove they come via the digest, or not ?

And, as I pay my internet connection per second, I DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR
THIS JUNK.

Some people let me know they got the same spams too, others didn't get
them...

Strange

bye

Jurgen "Jo" Geldhof