[Yaesu] Cleaning sealed control pots.re Kenpro control pots.

Joe scalet jscalet@swbell.net
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 07:32:42 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01BD1B3E.70D0B410

I have a device I purchased years ago called a "Gozinta" which may still =
be available ( mine is definitely not for sale ). It has several =
threaded adapters that allow it to be threaded onto the shaft of a pot. =
The other end inserts into the spray valve of a can of tuner =
cleaner/lube. The pressure forces the lubricant through the shaft =
bushing and past the control element. It works great and a similar =
device could probably be made from hobby shop tubing, etc. 73 Joe WK0G

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01BD1B3E.70D0B410

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D2>I have a =
device I=20
purchased years ago called a &quot;Gozinta&quot; which may still be =
available (=20
mine is definitely not for sale ). It has several threaded adapters that =
allow=20
it to be threaded onto the shaft of a pot. The other end inserts into =
the spray=20
valve of a can of tuner cleaner/lube. The pressure forces the lubricant =
through=20
the shaft bushing and past the control element. It works great and a =
similar=20
device could probably be made from hobby shop tubing, etc. 73 Joe=20
WK0G</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01BD1B3E.70D0B410--