[Yaesu] FT-757 GXII Display Modification?

Robert G. Schaffrath, N2JTX rschaffrath@acm.org
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 11:59:25 -0500

Several years ago I stumbled across a modification on a BBS which would allow for 10Hz tuning display on the FT-757 GXII (what would be the 10Hz column is used to display the channel number when in memory mode but is blank when running in VFO mode).  I lost the modification and after searching all of the online mods databases I have been unable to find it (only the MARS/CAP mod and a narrow filter mod are on file).  Does anyone have a copy of this mod (assuming of course it works - this may be why it no longer appears anywhere) or know where I might find it?  The radio is capable of tuning in 10Hz increments using the stock microphones up/down buttons.

TIA,
Robert, N2JTX