[Yaesu] Re: DCS? - CTCSS

Zoran Kostic peca@galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 08:46:23 +0100 (MET)

Subaudible, right!
But, I have understood that they are composed of CTCSS, since it is
mentioned in the table title, page 66: "combinations of ctcss tones"
Anyway, higher numbered dcs's have a better chance of passing through,the
manual says, and my experience with ctcss, although they are not the same
thing, confirms this.
One  commercial repeater, that i have been able to test at home, on my
desk, showed a _rapid_ decrease in amplitude, when using lower and lower
subaudible tone. (scope connected to audio monitor of the repeater)

If this is not your problem, then
no other ideas, sorry :(

Zoran
73