[Fwd: [Yaesu] Your literature on our world tour.]

Brian K. Short bshort@speedchoice.com
Tue, 07 Jul 1998 17:45:17 +0000

Daniel, et. al.,

I am so pleased to see that we have a volunteer to take over the
Yaesu mailing list (yaesu@contesting.com) as I personally admin
some 300 mailing lists (Kenwood, Icom, etc etc) at another server
and have no login capabilities at contesting.com.

Actually, having the one on another server is pain in the keister for me.

It is rare to find someone with Majordomo experience among amateurs,
so we are fortunate to have Daniel.

I would gladly continue, but with well over 20,000 unique participants
at QTH.Net, my time to devote to Contesting.Com is quite limited.

(OBTW, I use the same "config" file setting usually, but with 300+ it
 is a hard quality control job.)

Thanks again for stepping forward, Daniel.

73, Brian

--
"Nostalgia is a thing of the past."