[Yaesu] Once again about 15m oscillation/feedback

mony shafir xzk@shani.net
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 18:13:03 +0300

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of an early model of FT-1000MP (1995). in the last few
weeks the rig began to exhibit a self oscillation/feedback on 15m
together with very hi-SWR no matter if the tuner is in or out or with
real antenna  or dummy load. Nothing can be heard on audio monitor.
We've checked the reflector archive and found that is a well-known
problem and the fix is given in one of the Yaesu service bulletins.

I'm looking for this bulletin or at least for a detailed description
from the guys who repaired it themselves.

Any help will be appreciated

73 de Mony, 4X6ZK