[Yaesu] FT-757 GX II Problem

Mary-Frances R Bartels ki0dz@juno.com
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 21:20:01 MST

On Fri, 13 Mar 1998 21:35:35 cst wj5o@juno.com (William H. Hays) writes:
>OK it's my turn. My FT757GX drifts up randomly about 200Hz-I adjust
---snip---
>it's back on frequency. The digital readout does not change. I have
>been hoping to find an answer via the Yaesu archives-but nothing yet.
>My Rig is about 12 1/2 years old and it started this about last fall.
>(after I had it apart to "flip" the switch for MARS operation.) I
   Don't know if this is pertinent, but there MAY be a connection.  I
received my rig two years ago in a trade from an 11M SSB operator.  The
rig is completely opened up for TX (nice for when I transvert to 6M).  It
is about 14 years old.
   Could the drift be related to modding the radio?
                                                     73,
                                                     Mary-Frances

Mary-Frances R. Bartels  KI0DZ DM79lt  Denver CO  (((#)))   ^     ^
http://www.qsl.net/ki0dz  ki0dz@juno.com             |       ^ - ^
Watkins products Rep. #92389                      -------    (o o)
** Beyond Infinity - scanning & WWW develop. **   |ooOoo|  >{  |  }<
http://www.freeyellow.com/members/beyond-infinity -------         RRR)*

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]