[Yaesu] ADMS software

Gerald S Santomassimo kb0vof@juno.com
Thu, 21 May 1998 10:53:05 -0600

Good Morning All,
I ran into a problem with my software last week.  I previously installed
it for my VX-1R.  Last week, I obtained an FT-11 in a trade, not only
because it's a solid, well-made unit, but also because it's
ADMS-programmable.

But (and this is a big but!) you have to re-install the software if you
didn't originally install it for more than one model - in other words, I
only installed for the VX, so that's all I can do for now. Well, I lost
my password, so I can't reinstall.

I e-mailed a request for help to RT Systems, the software manufacturer,
and have not received any sort of reply.  I feel like I've covered the
bases with RT, so I'm on my own.  Does anyone know if _any_ password from
an ADMS-1D disk will work, or is the password unique for each disk?  And
does anyone have their password laying around that I could try?  Thanks
in advance for any help!
73
Gerry KB0VOF
Denver, Colorado

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]