[Yaesu] How to interface FT1000D filters to FT1000MP

Masayuki Uchida muchida@postman.riken.go.jp
Fri, 22 May 1998 18:58:03 +0900 (JST)

I finished the translation of the "Documentation for Concurrent
Crossband Receive with FT-1000MP" from Japanese to English.

The document is a reference for how to add the feature of
concurrent crossband receive to FT-1000MP.

If you are interested in this topic, I can send you the translated
document by postal mail.   Please inform me your postal address.

#DON'T FORGET

Original document authored by Yaesu is only for Japanese citizen,
then the services of Yaesu (JA) described in the document are not
available for the people outside Japan.

Masa JO2AJT