[Yaesu] FT- 847

MEcker1447 MEcker1447@aol.com
Sat, 23 May 1998 14:57:04 EDT

Has anyone found the key sequence for the missing menu items
from #42 to #90 which are missing even with the extended menu
selected?
Of interest to myself and others is cpu software
version, mars operation, carrier setpoints, receiver if gain,
transmitter dsp tailoring, and other items which are present on
the FT1000MP - by powering up by pressing two buttons.
I tried these "two buttons" so there must be a different sequence.
Also, this radio is every bit as good as they say it is. It outperformed
my ICOM 970H !!!!! I an an icom user- so no offense to icom users-
but using "superconductors" in the radio's front end definately has
its advantages. Holy mackerel- don't wait to buy one of these- if you can
spare two grand.... its beyond expectations- especially with a collins
filter (2khz) added.