[Yaesu] Re: Jumpy clarifier in the FT1000MP

tgstewart@pepco.com tgstewart@pepco.com
Thu, 28 May 1998 14:16:54 -0400

I have two fairly early ones...batches 01 and 06...both of them jump on
occasion, but the 06 one was really bad.  I just replaced it last night and
it seems to be cured.  A weekend of WPX ought to tell for sure!  73, Ty
K3MM

"WD8ARZ" <wd8arz@null.net> on 05/27/98 01:13:31 PM

Please respond to "WD8ARZ" <wd8arz@null.net>