[Yaesu] ?Station rebuild advice?

Tony ke6ynr@garlic.com
Fri, 29 May 1998 13:40:16 -0700

Hi all,

   I lost my HF station/shack in a fire last month. The insurance companies are behaving, so I'm collecting info for the resurection.

   All my QST's are gone, so I'm getting product reviews from the local hams.

   What I would really value from you folks is your opinions.

I think I can probably stretch the budget to include a FT-1000MP (I have heard one good report on the TS-870, but no others).

I'll also be putting a 3 or 4 bander on a 55 ft tower - probably a Force 12

C4S.

My main interest is DX with some contesting, nothing extreme. (I have places

to go for 'extreme').

So, any|all thoughts and experiences will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks es 73,  Tony

Tony Armendariz

<bold>ke6ynr</bold>@garlic.com