[Yaesu] Yaesu Tech Service E-mail address

Sean Warner K0XQ k0xq@amsat.org
Sun, 01 Nov 1998 13:06:59 +0000

Yesterday, in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, I attended Hamfest Minnesota,
the biggest hamfest event of the year in our part of the country. Yaesu was
there, got a chance to eyeball the new FT-100, very nice, I'm now
preoccupied with setting up my wife for the purchase of one of these
babies, when they are available for sale. :-)

One thing that caught my eye in one of the Yaesu propaganda handouts
--there appears to be a Yaesu e-mail address for tech support. Either I
have wandered around the Yaesu web site completely oblivious to this fact
before, or this is new. The address listed is yaesutech@worldnet.att.net
-- does anyone ever had any luck with questions, using this e-mail address?

73 de K0XQ

Sean Warner