[Yaesu] Photo Mousepads...........Great Gifts !

NIEMAN60@aol.com NIEMAN60@aol.com
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 01:22:29 EST

GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA!

PHOTO TRANSFER SPECIALTIES!

MOUSEPADS WITH YOUR FAVORITE PHOTOS!

Now you can have your favorite photos printed onto mousepads!
Photo mousepads are our most popular gift year after year!
In the past we have provided our HIGH QUALITY mousepads to
thousands of customers. Most are so pleased they reorder
each year!

Photo mousepads make a PERFECT GIFT for ANYONE!

Replace boring, dirty, frayed mousepads!
Instead of plain, generic, boring corporate logos you can
have PERSONALIZED photo mousepads brighten your desktop!

PHOTO Mousepads are DAILY REMINDERS of your favorite:

CHILDREN, PETS, EVENTS.......

WEDDING PHOTOS, FAMILY, GRADUATION.....

LOVED ONES,HOLIDAY PHOTOS,GRANDCHILDREN.....

Anything you choose!   Use your imagination!

These HIGH QUALITY,LONG LASTING mousepads are non-skid
1/4" rubber bottoms with comfortable, washable cloth tops.

PHOTO TRANSFER SPECIALTIES uses the latest technology
available to transfer your favorite  3x5,4x6,5x7,and 8x10  photos
onto mousepads. Your photos will be safely RETURNED with your order!

This year we are offering a great new LOW PRICE and we are
accepting CONVENIENT credit card payment as well as checks
and money orders!

ORDERS filled FAST and at a great new LOW PRICE!

                         EASY   ORDER   FORM

       Please complete and   PRINT  this form. Mail your
       photograph(s), payment, and completed order form to
       the address below along with:

       ______Check   or  _____ Money Order

       Payable to: PHOTO TRANSFER SPECIALTIES

       Or pay by VISA or MASTERCARD by filling
       out this CONVENIENT order form!

                ____   VISA       ____ MASTERCARD

        Card number: __________________________________  (16 Digits)
        Expiration Date:    ______________________________
        Name on card: _________________________________

        Billing Address:  ________________________________
                                 ________________________________

        Indicate amount:   _______________________________

        Signature   :   ___________________________________
        Date: __________________________________________
        Email address (optional):__________________________

CREDIT CARDS :  All information must be accurate and complete for
                            proper verification. Incomplete orders cannot be
                            processed and will be returned. Charges on your
                            statement will appear as Pacific Coast Mail Order.

        $ 10.99 EACH     Photo Mousepads
        $  9.99 EACH     Additional Pads
        $  2.50 EACH     Shipping and Handling
        $  1.05 EACH     California residents (sales tax)
	                           * International $5.00 each shipping.

Address Mousepads to be shipped to:

Name:      ____________________________________

Address:   ____________________________________

Phone #    ____________________________________

City,State,Zip_________________________________

Mail Payment, Photographs, and completed order form to:

PHOTO TRANSFER SPECIALTIES
P.O. BOX #782
ROSS, CA
94957

*  Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.

*  All orders postmarked by December 10th
   are guaranteed Christmas delivery!

*  Please feel free to copy and distribute this order form as you
   like. Combine your order with friends and coworkers and save
   $1.00 on each additional mousepad.

This is a one time only mailing!  You have already
been placed on our remove list and will not receive
another offer from us!

Thank
   You!