[Yaesu] FS: Yaesu YO-901 MultiScope w/Band Monitor Option

George Gleim george@qnq.com
Thu, 01 Oct 1998 19:32:16 -0400

Hello all,

I have for sale, a Yaesu YO-901 multiscope in exceptional condition!
This scope is fully operational and the cosmetic/physical condition is
superb!  Honest!.  This scope can be used with many radios but when used
with the FT-901/FT-902 and perhaps the FT-101Z series radios, the band
monitor feature shows you where the activity is on the band.  Complete
with original owners manual.

But, there's more...  Those of you who have ever sent your older Yaesu
radio to Yaesu for service may have noticed that Yaesu ALWAYS replaces
those older mechanical relays.  Both my FT-901DM and FT-902DM were
aligned at Yaesu over the last few years and Yaesu replaced 7 relays in
each unit.  Well, the YO-901 MultiScope has 9, yes, NINE of those pesky
relays in it!  I decided to purchase replacement relays for the YO-901
JUST IN CASE.  The scope doesn't need them now, but some time in the
future, when it does, you will have them and not worry about the parts
being no longer available!  That's close to $100 worth or relays!

The asking price for the YO-901 MultiScope, manual, and (9) new, unused,
relays for the scope:  $350 plus shipping/insurance.

Thanks very much in advance for the bandwidth!

George
N3BPI