[Yaesu] Need FT-227R (Memorizer) Info

MWBesemer@aol.com MWBesemer@aol.com
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 20:19:06 EST

Greetings all,

I have an old Yaesu FT-227R Memorizer 2 meter radio that I need to install a
CTCSS encoder in.  I already have the encoder, the problem is that I have
moved recently and my manual is packed up with all my household goods, which I
will not be receiving for a while.  The encoder I have (3rd party) installs
where the Yaesu encoder is supposed to go.  I thought that the pins on the
board were marked as to function, but I was mistaken.  Would any of you be
willing to look in your manual and guide me to the pins which provide + 12
VDC, ground, and CTCSS tone input.  The pins are laid out in a rather odd
pattern and in may be difficult to describe their locations, but I certainly
would appreciate the help.

Thanks to all es 73,

Mike
KG8L