[Yaesu] Re: FT-1000

Jan.E.Holm@telia.se Jan.E.Holm@telia.se
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:35:44 +0200

      Wow are they ever slow! I just removed the S-meter and
      put it back again and the whole operation took less then
      an hour.
      I havent removed this display glass but it sure doesnt look
      difficult at all. I´m sure your friend can do it, it´s just a
matter
      of taking it easy being careful and using the brain a bit.

      de SM2EKM