[Yaesu] Re: FT-1000 Shop Manual

Walter Kornienko zak@goes.com
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 19:13:53 -0400

Mike,

I think what we're after is a Service and/or Technical
Manual that goes beyond, or may be an addendum to,
the FT-1000D Technical Supplement.   Does such an
animal even exist there in the archives of Yaesu Inc?

                 73 de Walt Kornienko - K2WK - zak@goes.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Yaesu Technical Support <yaesutech@worldnet.att.net>
To: rikik <rikik@inter.net.il>
Cc: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 1999 4:25 PM
Subject: [Yaesu] Re: FT-1000 Shop Manual

:
: Hi Rick,
: The complete FT-1000 Technical Supplement can be purchased on-line by
: sending email to yaesuparts@worldnet.att.net or via phone at 562-404-2700
: ext. 351. The cost is around $28.00. This is the only manual (aside from
: the owners manual) that Yaesu provides.
: I will be sending Dave pages 2-1 and 3-1 (exploded view of the front
panel,
: and disassembly instructions) today.
: 73, Mike Krueger - N6MIK, Yaesu Technical Support
:
:
: