[Yaesu] Re: FT-1000

Robert L. Carroll rlc@idt.net
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:07:14 -0400

I'm not rpelying to the specific e-mail but simply saying how
impressed I am with seeing Yaseu respond to questions and
issues via e-mail.  It's great for Yaseu owners and gives Yaseu a
chance to respond to criticisms coming from the ham community.
Please keep it up!  And whiel you are at it, could you tell me if the
FT100 operates full QSK?