[Yaesu] Yaesu Service Time interval: 7wks.

Chris Victor cvictor@hooked.net
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 20:59:57 -0700

Dear Fellow Yaesu Users-

>From the FWIW arena,

I just received my FT-1000 back from Yaesu tech support, having submitted it on
March 1, 1999.
They upgraded the eprom rev. level [to work with CT contest software] and did
the PIN diode mod.
They also replaced some lithium batterys, and did a health and welfare tuneup
of the entire radio.

So for those of you who have their radio's in for repair, I guess now the wait
time is 7 weeks.

Now, I have to lift this 65lb monster back into the operating position, not a
easy task!!!

73's to all and Gud DX!

de Chris K6SUY
Work: http://www.dbc.com