[Yaesu] Re: [50mhz] FM on FT-620B?

cboone@earthlink.net cboone@earthlink.net
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 19:10:49 -0500

Nope..it didnt...but to FM it would NOT be that hard of a problem...
just feed the audio to the VFO DC input (via a NP electrolytic cap)
and you can FM the xmtr..the rcvr will require a FM detector strip be
added (no big problem with the ICs like the MC3357/3359 series around)
and correctly switched into the ckt
Have sketched out such hookups in the past..if you know the IF of the
620B, thats an easy one on the rcvr...
Have a schematic?

Chris
WB5ITT