[Yaesu] Quadra Linear Amplifier

Dean Norris dnorris@k7no.com
Sat, 02 Jan 1999 09:00:26 -0700

At 1/2/1999 07:53 , Steve Zumbrun wrote:
>Now Dean you are not very helpful.  Why would I want to send you the
>amplifier?  Anyway I fixed the problem.  One of the auxiliary cables was
>wired wrong for my transceiver.  73 and happy new year.  Steve W0SZ

Golly gee Steve.  I was just trying to help.  I knew that having an
unworking amp can be frustrating and I was willing to save you some of that
frustration.  Darn, darn, try to help a guy out and what do I get?  Snide
comments and rejection.  (I have a real problem with rejection, but that's
another story).

Now, I am glad that you have found the problem all by yourself.  (thereby
stealing food from the mouths of the children of legitimate redio service
folks).  I want you to know that should the amp fail in any way in the
future, be sure you pack the little jewel up and send it to me.

Just trying to help, As usual!  I'm just a helpful kind of guy!!!

Dean

<G> again.

               e-mail to dnorris@k7no.com
             It isn't that life is so short;