[Yaesu] Re: TXCO Unit for FT-990

Tom.Goodfellow@cubic.com Tom.Goodfellow@cubic.com
Fri, 29 Jan 99 07:38:24 -0800

Bill,

The TEMPERATURE COMPENSATED CRYSTAL OSCILLATOR (TCXO) will help in the stability of the rig but
my 990 is pretty darn stable as is.....but for $30 I'd do !! It just make's the rig that much
better....and if you ever upgrade or just sell the 990 it's a great selling point ....every
once-in-a-while a get an itch for the FT-1000D ....but the 990 is really a hard rig to beat...73

....tom  (WA7CZU)