[Yaesu] Where to buy matched 6146 for FT901

k5gq@juno.com k5gq@juno.com
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 06:04:54 -0500

I have a FT901 that should need need new finals... (No bias current)
 I will check the HV first on the 6146.
 Replace the 12BY7A - where do you get one of those also..

The rig has not been in the transmit mode for atleast 7 years..Before
another ham had it .. but I not sure what was the condition when it was
returned..

I am thinking I remember that there is some differences in the
replacement tubes that behave unusal when trying to netrallize them.. Had
those files lost when the hard disk died..

Mark
K5GQ/M
code warrior