[Yaesu] Tired of being tired?

Dave Jordan wa3gin@erols.com
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:55:09 -0400

Every time I get spam I notify the Federal Trade COmmission and my local
service provider.  SPAM is a waste of the internet bandwidth and maybe one
day it will be illegal.  Many ISPs have depts. that aggressively deal with
SPAM by blocking it and kicking the originators off the service.

HAVE FUN,
dave