[Yaesu] Anyone happen to have...

Mary-Frances R Bartels ki0dz@juno.com
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 11:54:10 MST

On Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:43:25 -0500 Buddy Brannan <davros@airmail.net>
writes:

>Hiy'all,
>
>Getting a FT-757 shortly. It's coming with the paper manual, but I
>wonder
>if anyone happens to have this manual in machine-readable format
>(I.E.
>scanned into an OCR program) for an FT-757? I know this is a longshot,
>but
>I thought I'd ask anyway. I might actually do a scan myself when I get
>the
>rig if no one else has it.
   My husband scanned it a while back.  We have it in PDF (Acrobat)
format if you're interested.  It looks like it's been OCRed.
                                                   73 de ki0dz

Mary-Frances R. Bartels  KI0DZ DM79lt  Denver CO  (((#)))   ^     ^
http://www.qsl.net/ki0dz  ki0dz@juno.com             |       ^ - ^
Watkins products Rep. #92389                      -------    (o o)
** Beyond Infinity - scanning & WWW services **   |ooOoo|  >{  |  }<
http://members.xoom.com/beyondin                  -------         RRR)*