[Yaesu] Re: [CQ-Contest] FT-920 advice- Thanks

kb4zax@juno.com kb4zax@juno.com
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 07:56:05 -0500

MY FT-920 has VOX right next to the MOX switch! Use my rig mostly for
M.A.R.S. ops and I wouldn't part with it! also inrad DOES have filters
for this rig. (digital voice/cw recorder is nice too!)