[Yaesu] Re: [CQ-Contest] "FT-920" on expedition

Bob kf9yh@netnitco.net
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 08:50:01 -0600

> The mention Milt made of the problems they had with a radio were really
>with an 870. His friend that had checked the radio out, sent this :
>
>******************
>OOPS!
>
>it was not a 920, was an 870...  their all HF plus 6M 2M 430 multimode
>"satellite" radio
>
>milts descriptions of the troubles with the 870 are right on the mark
>
>Robin

Well,  me thinks you folks have it wrong again. If you are referrring to a
Yaesu that covers 160-6 meters, 2 meters and 432, then you are referrring to
an FT-847.

If it is an 870, then it's a Kenwood 160-10 meter HF rig.

Bob - KF9YH