[Yaesu] Yaesu NC-15 charger

wj5o@juno.com wj5o@juno.com
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 20:48:18 cdt

Hi All,
I purchased the NC-15 Quick Charger/DC adaptor with out any manual. The
previous owner claimed it worked FB but I note that even with a
discharged battery pack the "green" quick charge LED lights for a very
short time but the "red" led stays on and does power the rig. Sometimes
the green is on only a "spilt second" and sometimes maybe 30 seconds or
so.

My question........ is there an internal adjustment for the charge time?
Does anyone have a manual with schematic that I could get a copy or scan
of. Gladly pay copying and postage costs.
Is this a common problem?

73 Bill WJ5O

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/yaesu