[Yaesu] Using transverters with the FT-902DM

K3GM k3gm@home.com
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 19:04:53 -0500

I would like to use my venerable FT-902DM as an I.F. for a couple of
transverters.  I *think* I need to find a way of shutting off the screen
grid voltage to the 6146's to disable them when transmitting.  I plan to use
the "RF Out" jack which exits right before the PA of the '902.  Does anyone
know if I'm on the right track?  The FTV-901 transverter uses a cable
attached to the accessory socket, but I'm not sure what pins it uses.  I'd
appreciate any assistance you can offer.

Thanks,
Tom K3GM