[Yaesu] Need Manuals

Joseph R. Erlewein jrerlewe@mtu.edu
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:41:00 -0400 (EDT)

Hello -
I am looking for a specific type of manuals, as I have the original
manuals for all these radios. What I really want is a copy of the
manual in some sort of digital format, preferably Adobe Acrobat PDF
format. Here are the radios I'd like to get this version of the manual
for:

FT-1000D
FT-212RH
FT-23R
FT-2500M
FT-411E
FT-5100
FT-530

I contacted Yaesu and currently they only make available hard copy
versions, with NO WAY to obtain any type of digitally rendered manual.

If anyone has these resource, access to someone who does, or can
otherwise assist, I'd be interested in exchanging some email-

--

Thanks --
Joseph

Joseph R. Erlewein, N8OUZ       --       http://www.qsl.net/n8ouz