[Yaesu] want - Yaesu FT-790R II PA module, battery pack

Ray rayford@silverlink.net
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 23:13:52 -0800

Hi,

Anyone have suggestions on replacing the PA module for my 440 Mhz all mode
FT-790R II ?  I've found a couple of sources but thought someone might have
some advice or price info and/or alternate substitutes.  On pin diode
replacement: worthwhile to replace them while you are in there since they
seem to often be the culprit, or only if they have failed?

Also want a battery holder.  I'm guessing that's the same
one used for the FT-290R II and FT-690R II .
It is Yaesu option FBA-8 and the wall charger is NC-26B .  I've seen them
some time ago and there was a soft padded like case that went with it but I
guess
that's an extra option and not really part of the battery holder?

Thanks to any and all for help.

Regards,

Ray KV4K/7
Port Orchard, WA