[Yaesu] FT-1000 Sub-RX Question, WTB

k3ky@erols.com k3ky@erols.com
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 22:12:18 -0400

Hi-
I am looking for the 500Hz and 2.4KHz 3rd IF filters (455KHz).
Might be interested in a 2.0KHz filter instead. Anyone out there
upgrade to Inrad filters and have some Yaesus kicking around?
Or just not need their cw filter?
Also looking for the Yaesu sub-rx 600Hz cw filter.
Also looking for a BPF-1.

Finally, a question: in the sub-rx, is it normal to not be able
to receive if it does not have the optional 600Hz cw filter and
is set in cw mode? I find that I have to run mine in USB mode
when I am operating DUAL cw, in order to get it to work. I would
think they would have set it up to use the ssb filter when set
to cw mode? Not so? I do notice there is no diode to clip when
installing the optional filter, as with the filters in the main radio.
Thanks, 73 David K3KY
David Sinclair, K3KY         k3ky@erols.com
http://www.angelfire.com/md/k3ky/index.html

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/yaesu