[Yaesu] FIF 232 diagram

Zoltan.Pitman@libertel.nl Zoltan.Pitman@libertel.nl
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:53:34 +0200

Hi Alex,

I'm sorry for not being able to answer earlier.  The TTL-RS232 converter is
a single IC and anyone can build such a device very easily. The circuit you
need is the so-called MAX232. This IC is produced by many manufacturers like
ICL232 and so on. I can email you the application note.

You only have to add a few of capacitors and a resistor to limit the current
the radio can suck from the IC and you have it working.

73 de Zoli HA1AG