[Yaesu] Mic to transceiver adapters

john-k1rc@juno.com john-k1rc@juno.com
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 20:07:58 -0400

Hi All,

Please Pardon my post to so many lists.

Just recently I saw a post from someone who was
looking for microphone to transceiver adapters.

I lost the message, so if the person(s) looking for
the adapter is still needing same, pls e-mail me direct
if one of the adapters fills the bill.

I've just found (while going through an old footlocker
of parts in the garage) the following Mic Adapters:

* 2 each:   MJ-84  8-pin mic to 4-pin radio adapter.

* 2 each:   MJ-86  8-pin mic to 6-pin radio adapter.

They were originally packaged in Kenwood blister
packs, but I only kept one adapter info card in order
to save space while packing the footlocker.

73 and again, thanks for letting me post to the lists.

John K1RC
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

--