[Yaesu] swaying swr on 10 meters with whip on van

KZ2G kz2g@optonline.net
Sun, 04 Nov 2001 13:46:23 -0500

yep!  i checked the swr as someone drove.  as the antenna swings on
acceleration and stopping, the swr sways.  when we stop, the swr is rock
steady.  funny.  but that is what i suspected.  thanks for ur help,
everyone.

Ok, now...i have a brad new HamStick 10-meter antenna i don't need.  my old
pro-am works fine with the tuner.  i did cut the rod on the hamstick so i
could use it on ssb and fm.  and it works fine.  anyone want to buy it?
it's brand new in the aes box with instructions.  i paid $30.  u can have it
for $15 + $6 shipping.  come pick it up in Levittown, NY, u get it for $15
and can try it here.  let me know.  73 all.

Bob, KZ2G
        Omni 6 Plus & FT-100D, C U on CW!
        See my Ham web at www.geocities.com/ram9872002/kz2g.htm