[Yaesu] query on wiring to CRT of yaesu monitor scope YO100.

Len Ridley ljridley@shaw.ca
Sat, 06 Apr 2002 16:06:57 -0800

SIR:
   I've queried YAESU in Japan, England, USA, and ham friends locally, to no avail. The info is not in the booklet that I received when I bought the Monitor Scope.
   The scope is YAESU YO100 and I'm looking for the wiring color to each of the pins on the CRT 3RPIA.
    Any help with this long-standing problem of mine will be greatly appreciated.+
Thank you in anticipation.   Your's sincerely--Len Ridley
                                                                                    P.O. BOX 41
      VE7VO @ RAC.CA                                              NANOOSE BAY
                                                                                     BRITISH COLUMBIA
                                                                        V9P9J9